Triamec develops and produces 100kHz ultra-precision servo drives, from electronic boards to firmware and software, making cutting-edge machines possible. In cooperation with customers and research institutes we are always looking for the technological challenge, the even more precise, even faster drive.
In independent tests, our drives exceed the speed and precision of the best. Customers in ultra-precision manufacturing achieve sub-atomic standstill noise and Ra <0.2nm (±1Atom) roughness. Semiconductor inspection machines using Triamec Servo Drives move 5mm steps into a ±50nm window in under 30ms (50m/s2, 6kg moving mass).
Founded in 2001, our company is fully owned by its management. We are a team of experts where everyone is fully committed to working together.
Our team language is German. We also speak English fluently.
Starting immediately, or by appointment, in Baar, Switzerland, we are looking for:
Motion Control Engineer 80-100%
- Customer Success
- Commissioning and optimization of Triamec servo drives on customer machines
- Creating and customizing customer specific applications such as Tama and Tam API programs in C#
- Collection of customer needs, technical sales support
- Implementation of customer projects (independently or as project manager)
- Customer training: creating and maintaining training materials (documents, video tutorials), conducting trainings
- Development and implementation of innovative drive and control concepts (also in cooperation with ETH and FH).
- Participate in the further development of hardware and software and create the corresponding specifications and their implementation (independently or as project manager).
- Contribute to the development and definition of the product roadmap and development goals.
- Pleasure in working with customers
- University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with specialization in motion control engineering or related fields
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of control engineering and drive technology is a Plus.
You communicate confidently orally and in writing in German and English.
Furthermore, you have good knowledge in as many of the listed fields as possible:
- Programming skills Matlab/Octave, Python, C++, TwinCAT.
- Machine tools, precision machines, machines for the semiconductor industry.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronics Design Engineer 80-100%
You will join the team that develops the hardware for our next generation products. This includes power electronics with wide-bandgap semiconductors, filters, signal processing of different sensors (encoder, current, acceleration etc.) and test electronics for our products.
You will work the whole range from circuit design, circuit diagram, test setups, layout, production support to commissioning and testing. For the test electronics you will create Python/C++ programs on Linux/Raspberry-Pi computers.
Ideally, after successful onboarding you will also manage (sub)projects and communicate with external partners.
We require a FH/ETH/university degree in electrical engineering. You have several years of experience in the development of electronic assemblies, from circuit diagram to serial production. Your practical experience enables you to solve problems quickly and purposefully.
An independent and precise working method is indispensable. Furthermore, you have good knowledge in as many of the listed fields as possible:
- Design of power electronics, signal processing, processors and switching power supplies
- Knowledge of E-CAD Altium Designer
- Knowledge in programming Spice Simulation, Matlab/Octave, Python, C++
- High speed PCB layout, EMC, signal integrity
- CID or ZED certification
You communicate confidently in German and English, both orally and in writing.
- Challenging, versatile tasks with analog and digital electronics from Hz to GHz and watts to kilowatts.
- Cooperation with highly qualified team members. We go into depth and solve tasks optimally - this ensures our technological leadership.
- Stimulating working environment in a small, efficient and uncomplicated high-tech company.
Apply to Urs Probst at email@example.com
Odoo In-house Consultant 50-100%
- Optimization of the existing Odoo 16 environment
- Further development of processes
- Implementation of additional applications: PLM, Dashboards
- Conceptual design, customizing, support, data transfer, documentation
- Care and training of users
- ISO9001 re-certification
- Successfully completed degree in (business) computer science, (business) engineering, business administration, or a comparable qualification
- Enjoyment in designing and further developing inventory management processes and their representation in IT systems
- Experience in customizing Odoo, successful handling of support requests
- Initiative and independent, structured way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Challenging, varied tasks. With competence and vision, you can make rapid progress.
- Stimulating work environment in a small, efficient, and uncomplicated high-tech company.
Interested? Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spontaneous applications are welcome. Please address them to Bänz Ledin at email@example.com