Triamec develops and produces 100kHz ultra-precision servo drives, from electronic boards to firmware and software, making cutting-edge machines possible. In cooperation with customers and research institutes we are always looking for the technological challenge, the even more precise, even faster drive.
In independent tests, our drives exceed the speed and precision of the best competitors. Customers in ultra-precision manufacturing achieve sub-atomic standstill noise and Ra <0.2nm (±1Atom) roughness. Semiconductor inspection machines using Triamec Servo Drives move 5mm steps into a ±50nm window in under 30ms (50m/s2, 6kg moving mass).
Our 20 year old company is owned by management. We are a team of experts where everyone is fully committed to working together.
Our team language is German. We also speak English fluently.
Starting immediately, or by appointment, in Baar, Switzerland, we are looking for:
Software Engineer C# 80-100%
- Working with our experienced team member, you will be responsible for further development and maintenance of the Windows-based "TAM Software" for commissioning and control of Triamec servo drives. In addition, you will be involved in the development of Windows-based tools for production and testing. You will also work closely with our embedded software and mechatronics specialists.
- Development and maintenance of software tools in .NET
- software for our hardware test stands.
- PC interfaces: USB, EtherCAT, Tria-Link, Ethernet.
- nUnit test base
- Support for questions and problems with existing tools
- TAM API
- Firmware interfaces
- GUI for safety applications
- Triage and diagnostics of errors
- Support for questions regarding our commissioning tool "TAM System Explorer".
- Support of customers who control their machines with TAM API
- Degree in computer science, electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and C#
- Interest in mechatronics
- You write confidently in English. Team language is German.
Interested? Apply to Christian Marrocco at firstname.lastname@example.org
Firmware Development Engineer 80-100%
- Our products and test equipment contain various microcontrollers for local control, signal conditioning and monitoring. You will be responsible for further development and maintenance of the 32bit ARM microcontroller firmware in Triamec servo drives and option modules. You will work closely with our hardware developers and the main CPU firmware developers.
- Design, implementation, test and documentation of embedded software with object-oriented design methods, coding in C, C++ as well as C# for tests
- Implementation of state machines, signal processing and communication protocols
- Firmware development, test and verification in the area of safety monitoring units
- Maintenance and further development of existing firmware
- Implementation of software for test automation
- Close cooperation with our hardware developers
- Assisting the support department and production in case of technical problems
- Collaboration in external customer projects in the area of firmware development
- ETH/FH degree in electronics with specialization in software engineering
- at least two years of experience in firmware development
- Interest in and understanding of mechatronics and physics
- You communicate confidently in writing in English. Team language is German.
Furthermore, you have good knowledge in as many of the listed areas as possible:
- Electronics, power electronics, drive technology, safety projects.
- Very good knowledge in C/C++ and solid experience in real-time firmware development.
- Good knowledge in C# as well as Matlab/Octave
- Practical experience in using integrated development environments and debugging
- Practical experience with ARM microprocessors
- Object oriented design methods
Appy to Arnold Bischof at email@example.com
Hardware Development Engineer 80-100%
You will join the team that develops the hardware for our next generation products. This includes power electronics with wide-bandgap semiconductors, filters, signal processing of different sensors (encoder, current, acceleration etc.) and test electronics for our products.
You will work the whole range from circuit design, circuit diagram, test setups, layout, production support to commissioning and testing. For the test electronics you will create Python/C++ programs on Linux/Raspberry-Pi computers.
Ideally, after successful onboarding you will also manage (sub)projects and communicate with external partners.
We require a FH/ETH/university degree in electrical engineering. You have several years of experience in the development of electronic assemblies, from circuit diagram to serial production. Your practical experience enables you to solve problems quickly and purposefully.
An independent and precise working method is indispensable. Furthermore, you have good knowledge in as many of the listed fields as possible:
- Design of power electronics, signal processing, processors and switching power supplies
- Knowledge of E-CAD Altium Designer
- Knowledge in programming Spice Simulation, Matlab/Octave, Python, C++
- High speed PCB layout, EMC, signal integrity
You communicate confidently in German and English, both orally and in writing.
- Challenging, versatile tasks with analog and digital electronics from Hz to GHz and watts to kilowatts.
- Cooperation with highly qualified team members. We go into depth and solve tasks optimally - this ensures our technological leadership.
- Stimulating working environment in a small, efficient and uncomplicated high-tech company.
Apply to Urs Probst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Motion Control Engineer 80-100%
- Customer Success
- Commissioning and optimization of Triamec servo drives on customer machines
- Creating and customizing customer specific applications such as Tama and Tam API programs in C#
- Collection of customer needs, technical sales support
- Implementation of customer projects (independently or as project manager)
- Customer training: creating and maintaining training materials (documents, video tutorials), conducting trainings
- Development and implementation of innovative drive and control concepts (also in cooperation with ETH and FH).
- Participate in the further development of hardware and software and create the corresponding specifications and their implementation (independently or as project manager).
- Contribute to the development and definition of the product roadmap and development goals.
- Pleasure in working with customers
- University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with specialization in motion control engineering or related fields
- At least three years of experience in the field of control engineering and drive technology.
You communicate confidently orally and in writing in German and English.
Furthermore, you have good knowledge in as many of the listed fields as possible:
- Programming skills Matlab/Octave, Python, C++, TwinCAT.
- Machine tools, precision machines, machines for the semiconductor industry.
Apply to Sergio Miracco on email@example.com
Spontaneous applications are welcome. Please address them to Bänz Ledin at firstname.lastname@example.org