TAM Software for Triamec Products
Here you will find the TAM software package, which includes the TAM API for application development, device drivers, the TAM System Explorer for commissioning and monitoring and further software tools.
- The TAM software package is officially supported on current servicing releases of the Windows 10 and 11 operating systems for x86 and x64 based processors.
- The TAM System Explorer requires a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
.NET Development Support
Our NuGet packages are available at nuget.org. The packages provide libraries targeting .NET Framework 4.6.2 up to 4.8. Development inside Visual Studio is supported as of version 2017. Support for .NET 5 and higher as well as Visual Studio Code is available upon request.
Download Current Software
- Start dialog when no devices are found
- Bit field decomposition and digital plots
- Don't use this release when you have devices with legacy firmware of releases 3.0.0 up to 4.13.0. You will get an error "Illegal register offset reported" at startup and won't be able to work with your device.
Last version tested on Windows 7
- Release 2020-01-16
Last Windows XP compatible version
- Release 2017-03-14
Outdated Software versions are available on the legacy page.